Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My favorite place 1

I’m going to tell you about one of my favorite places. It’s my workplace. I’ve worked at a steak restaurant for a year and 3 months. It’s located in Kaminoura Street, near Namikizaka Street. Its name is Steak House Yodogawa. Though I usually work as a waitress, I also prepare some dishes. Since April, I’ve worked with my friend, Misaki.

At first, I couldn’t work well and my boss often scolded me, however, I got used to working there as I worked many times. Now, I have a lot of junior staff and I usually teach them how to do the tasks.


Good points are that extra meals after working are always delicious and my coworkers are kind. They celebrated my birthday 2 weeks ago.
[125 words]

2 comments:

  1. I like steak so much!!! I want to go to the restaurant :) What did your staffs celebrate your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your steak restaurant was so good and steak was so good taste!! I want to go to the restaurant again. And I saw 'Taberogu' homepage yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete