Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Speaking 4: Comments for Sports Presentation

I attended Miri's presentation in the 3rd period on January 13 at the building No. 11. She talked about fencing. Her good point  is the introduction of famous fencing players. She showed me a Japanese player, Yuki Ota and I thought that was really appropriate for this presentation. On the other hand, she talked a little fast.

At the same time, I watched Seina's presentation. She talked about Roller Derby. Her presentation was well-organized and I think she researched the sport from a variety of angles. However, I was sometimes concerned about her grammar.

2 days later, I watched Akino's presentation in the afternoon at bakery. She talked about Squash. It was easy to read her slides because she divided some articles. However, she read her script so often.

Then I watched Yuka's presentation in the morning on January 19 at the library. She was talking about Decathlon. She showed me many kinds of rotation. On the other hand, there were a page which was consisted in only graphics.

Finally, Karin made a presentation for me in the 3rd period of yesterday at building No. 11. She introduced Lacrosse. I'd heard that sports but I didn't know well. She talked about it really specifically but the letters in her slide was too small.
[213 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment