Monday, December 8, 2014

Comments for other students in Speaking 4

last week


I saw Akino's, Mayu's, Siena's, Miri's, Momoka's and Shunro's presentations.

First, I saw Akino's presentation after 3rd period at building No. 4. last Monday. She was talking about the same theme as me, 'baked Alaska'. Although I saw some similar contents to me, she told me about the different origin and I got interested in the variation of the sweets! However, I found that she wrote about the ingredients twice. I think it's a waste of time and spaces. 

I saw Mayu's one at the same time. She told us about 'Mules'. Actually they are not dishes but ingredients. Her presentation was really organized so I could understand easily. However, she needs to speak louder than usual.

Next, I watched Seina's presentation last Tuesday during the lunch time at the library.
She talked about 'Tom yum goong'. I didn't know what it was at first but I learned it. Also, it seemed that her presentation was well-prepared. However, There were too small letters so it was hard to read them when we saw the presentation.

Boillabaisse was presented by Miri after 3rd period last Thursday at the bakery. I didn't know this dish too but it looked so yummy. I like the 4th slide because it was specifically remarked about its history. However there were a few slides that any pictures weren't  attached.

Momoka's was talking about 'Vienna Schnitzel' on the same day as Miri in 4th period at building No. 12. The dish really seemed like Tonkatsu, a kind of Japanese food. She searched for the dish from various fields! What I concerned about most was that she only had 7 or 8 slides. 

I saw Shunro's presentation last Friday after 4th period at 1232. He talked about 'Huevos rancheros'. His good point was that he mentioned about his opinion finally. However he wrote so many words that it took a long time to read all of them and he was lack of a few slides too.

Anyway, all cuisines looked very delicious, so I'd like to cook and eat them. 


this week


I saw Yosuke's, Karin's, Hayato's, Yuka's, Taiki's and Erika's presentations from last Friday to today.

First, Karin presented about 'Churrascaria' after 4th period last Friday at 1232. Her presentation attracted me very much because She chose nice pictures! However she stopped attaching photos from 7th or 8th slides. 

I saw Yousuke's presentation after Karin. He told me about 'Fish and Chips' at 1232. I think many people know the British food and they think the taste bad. That's why he showed me the reasons. That was interesting. Although the topic was Fish and Chips, I think he mentioned about UK too much.

Hayato was talking about 'Pavlova' during 2nd period today at the library. The sweet seemed so yummy that I'd love to eat it someday. Since he added some Japanese words next to the difficult English words, it was easier to understand. On the other hand, he wrote some sentences on the pictures, so it was hard to read them.

I saw Yuka's presentation during lunchtime today at the bakery. She mentioned about 'Turducken'. The origin of the word was imaginable and interesting. She found a special Turducken on the website and showed me. It looked so nice. However she needed more pictures, I think. 

Borsch was presented by Taiki during lunchtime at the bakery too. He used so many references that he could assemble conclusive data. However, it seemed to me that he made the last two slides without efforts.

Finally, Erika talked about 'Loco Moco' now, in 3rd period today at the library. Her background was really pretty and her slides were well-organized. I didn't know that it was a Hawaiian dish. However, she gave a presentation for a short time. 


[630 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment