Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BR 2-05: Julia Roberts (Taylor, 2002)


"I love the world! I'm very happy" (Taylor, 2002, p. #).

This book tells you the history of an famous American actress, Julia Roberts. Her big, brilliant smile fascinates many people in the world. It makes people happy. Although I have never seen her movies and I knew only her name, I got into her and I thought of seeing her movies. When I first saw her face on this book, I found her really beautiful! 

However, she went through miserable experience such as financial problems and her parents' divorce in childhood behind her smile. She had a role in a movie with her brother for the first time and became an actress. Then she got many roles and won awards! She was in love with many celebrities. The sentences on the top are that she said when she got the Academy Awards for her role in Erin Brockovitch.

[138 words]

Reference
Taylor, Nancy. (2002). Julia Roberts. London, England: Pearson Education Limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment