Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BR 1-07: The Baby Day (Alexander, 1988)










  "But I'm glad you came!"

The school has the baby day, which a students' younger sister comes to school and comes in contact with the students. However, a smart student who came from the best school , Clare, didn't think much of her current school life and her attitude was at first. However, as she and their students played with a lovely baby girl,  , they found it heartwarming and at last, they enjoyed! This is the scene that the student thanked his mother and told her after school was over.

I've heard the line, "But I'm glad you came." when I listened to foreign songs and the song's title is "I'm glad you came". Now I learned when the sentence should be used.

Reference
Alexander, Jenny. (1988). The Baby Day. London, United Kingdom. Pearson Education Limited.

[137 words]




No comments:

Post a Comment