Wednesday, May 14, 2014

University life

I'm going to write about facilities at KGU. Though I didn't go to study room next to e-Campus Center last year, now computers in the study room are my good friends because I don't have a PC. In my daily life, I come to school in the morning and take some classes. If I have free time between them, I go to the study room to finish my assignments. After that, I go to the driving school and take some of the lessons. Even if the driving school is over at 8:30 p.m., I come back to KGU to go to the study room. However, I have 40 minutes left to use computers because there are closed at 9:50 p.m.! When the closing hour is approaching, an e-Campus Center staff always comes to me and says "We are almost closing here, so could you shut down the PC?" I'd like to say that I know, but I shut down.

What I do at the study room is to check at the Gmail box to find new tasks from teachers at first. When I saw a hard task, I found it a little boring but I do.When I almost finished it, I got really satisfied and at last I enjoyed doing it!  This is the same as any other tasks. Writing 3 is one of the hardest subjects that we need to use the computer. Speaking 3 is troublesome as well, for we have to speak English to the PC by myself. I think that English Central is the nice way to listen to and speak English but it's really inconvenient for students who doesn't have a PC at home and can't use English Central. Now, I'm going to finish it soon, but it was really hard to do it bit by bit everyday partly for living far from KGU and coming there by bike.

When I use the PC at the study room at night, there are almost no students around me! However, I enjoy doing the tasks.
[338 words]

2 comments:

  1. I think that you are very busy. I have to go to driving school, but I have not go there. What lessons do you take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me a comments, Mayu!! Today, I graduated from driving school and I got some free time! When you go to driving school, you have take some courses to learn driving rules and manners while taking some technical lessons. When are you planning to go there?

    ReplyDelete