Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Work too hard... and then

I had a part-time job on May 3rd to May 5th. Especially, I really worked hard on the final day. I started working at 11 a.m. and finished it at 11   p.m. and took a recess only for 40 minutes. Many guests came, came, and came. That's why I was exhausted.
However, I'll have been working there for a year next month and I have  many things to be able to do now, so I enjoy working! In addition, I ate steak which the owner prepared after the lunch time and he took me to Trippa, an Italian   restaurant and wine bar on Namiki-zaka Street after working! Both of the dishes were so rich and yummy! 
No working hard makes no profits. That's why I work hard and I become fond of the hard tasks. 
I recommend the steak restaurant I work at, Yodogawa and the Italian restaurant, Trippa. 

   [149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment