Thursday, May 22, 2014

Essay 1-02a: The study room

There are a variety of useful facilities at KGU. Diligent students here come to building No.14 and go to the 4th floor. Then they use the computers.

They use the computers to learn something, finish their reports, or just kill time for free! There is a receptionist's office by the elevators and the students who want to borrow something come there. They have the website and this is the link of it. http://www.ecc.kumagaku.ac.jp/ Students who major in English and are sophomores often borrow headsets to listen to and speak English because they have a lot of hard assignments. It usually runs from 9 a.m. to 9:50 p.m., opening time on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. on Saturdays. Unfortunately, it is closed on Sunday. There are a lot of Windows computers and some Mac computers. Of course students in KGU can print out some documents and borrow laptop computers.
[151 words]




6 comments:

  1. Your essay has helpful information for me. Do you often go there? I knew there is opened to 9:50 p.m. for the first time. It is great!! I will go for my free-time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, Nana!! Though I didn't use the study room last year, I often use there now, for I don't have a PC. There're few students using computers at night, so I don't have to worry about doing English Central. Why don't you go there in a free time?

      Delete
  2. What a nice essay of you! I often use the computers to make my homework's. I also thought that you wrote very usefully informations. How often do you use there once a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hayato!! I usually use there 3 or 4 times a week. You should use there too if you have free time!

      Delete
  3. Your essay is very cool. I don't use there so many times, so I want to use computer center when I have free times. How often do you use that systems in a month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Takahiro! I use there about 10 or more times a month. We can use Mac computers out of classes only at the room.

      Delete