Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My favorite animal


My favorite kinds of animal are dogs and bears. Though I have never had any dogs at home, I'm always fascinated with them. Particularly, I love toy poodle. It's a really popular kind of dog with soft and curly hair. I'd like to have one at home since I was a child, but I can't because my home is owned by others. My mother also likes this kind too, so she thinks she might have one in secret someday. On the other hand, when I went to Cuddly Dominion in Aso long time ago, I saw some bears waiting their feed from customers. They were holding up their hands at the sky and looking at us with their shoe-button eyes. It seemed they had a big appetite and they were so cute. That’s why I like these animals very much!   [140 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment