Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My favorite TV show

I don't watch TV so often, but I'll write about my favorite TV show. In the morning, I always watch Zip, a news and entertainment program. In particular, I watch Moco's Kitchen to learn some nice recipes from Mokomichi Hayami. He is a cool actor who is good at cooking. After that, I usually watch Sukkiri, the same type of the program as Zip. I like the main caster, Kozi Katoh. He is an outspoken comedian, so I like him. Also, when I turn on Sky Perfect TV, I love MTV so much. As I'm into foreign music, I sometimes watch US Top 50 or UK one. Those programs show me the latest songs in those countries. When I was a child, I watched some TV dramas, but now I don't have enough time to watch them due to my part-time job, so I lost my interests to them.   [149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment