Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My favorite slogan

I like this slogan, "TIME IS MONEY" the best. When I was in junior high school, my cram school teacher told me in his lesson. That means time is important, so you should think a great deal of it as money. In addition, if you manage your time with zero waste, you can save and gain more money. When I read an article on Rakuten and UNIQLO, their CEO also mentioned the similar things to this slogan. Although I’m not good at spending time meaningfully, I always remind myself of the importance of time. We need some recess between the daily hard works, but we have to do what we need, such as studying, doing assignments, and house works. Recently I’m likely to forget short sentence and indulge in using my cell phone and going out with others. However, this typing topic reminded me of what I have to do now. I need to do book reviews, English Central, and hit the books about tour management for my future.  [170 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment