Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite club/circle

I belong to a circle called “Aozorakatsudotai” in KGU. We usually play some sports, such as basketball, volleyball, baseball and football. I’ve joined the circle since I entered the university. Yesterday, I played basketball with my circle mates. I had a wonderful time. As I joined it after so long, I had sore muscles. What I was struggling with most is that a giant blister developed on the sole of my feet. I played barefoot because I rushed to get out of my home and forgot the shoes. As a result, 2 or 3 centimeter in diameter of my skin was rubbed and tears were apt to run down. After the activity, I was planning to go home by bus. However, I found that the final bus had already gone and I didn’t have enough money to take a taxi. I was really upset, so I pleaded for help to my friend to drive me home. It was a bad day, but I learned not to play basketball without shoes.  (170 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment