Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My favorite dish

I'd like to tell you about my favorite dish. Since I was a little kid, I really like soba. Do you know what it is? It's a kind of Japanese noodle made from buckwheat. When I was around 8 years old, my grandparents would often take me to Sobakoh. It's a famous soba restaurant located in Yamamuro, Kumamoto City and we used to live near there. Especially I like zaru-soba and tororo-soba, so I was happy to go there. They taste so good and they are healthy. However, after we moved to where we live now, I didn't eat soba so often. Now, in the university, I have some opportunities to eat one at the school cafeteria or Loson. That's why I almost always order hot soba there or buy zaru-soba and tororo-soba at Loson.  [144 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment