Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite dessert

I love desserts so much! I like chocolate, pudding, cakes, candies, ice creams, fruits and so on. Do you know Amamiya? It's a sweets restaurant in Kamitori Street, but it has some normal menu such as Udon, Soba, and curry rice. I think many people who like sweets have already known or been there. It has many kinds of parfait. Last year, I sometimes went there after my part-time job. However, I realized that I spent much money after it and working hard had no meaning! What was worse is that I gained weight. Then, I began to buy ice creams after the job at convenience stores. Recently I haven't eaten food a lot, so I haven't been interested in sweets. It's good to me but I wonder I'll become an excess eater in winter again.  (142 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment