Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite music

Since I was a child, I really love foreign music due to the influence on my mother. When I was 7 years old, I went to Tokyo Dome with her to see Back Street Boys. They were so popular that most people must know them. Their songs made me interested in English too. When in senior grade of elementary school, I was often listening to Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson and so on in my mother's car. After I became a junior high school student, I found a friend of mine who has the same interest with me. We shared our own CDs. We really loved Usher, Ne-yo, Nelly and Leona Lewis. We sang and danced those songs at karaoke. In high school, I started to watch US Top 20 on MTV every time and found cool artists more. Now, I still love foreign music. In particular, I love Maroon 5, P!nk, Wiz Khalifa, Pitbull, David Guetta and Ed Sheeran. Those singers make me feel relaxed.  (165 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment