Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite color

I have a lot of favorite colors. When I was in elementary school, I really liked pink and yellow. I bought many pink stationers, such as pens and a pencil case. In junior high school, what I had were consisted in a variety of colors. In high school, when I wore a coat in vivid red, many friends liked it, so I became fond of the color. When I wore red clothes, I was happy. However, after I entered in the university, that coat started to look too young to me, so I hadn't worn red clothes so often for a while. Then I started to wear bright blue or black clothes more often than before. Now, I have a pink iPhone covered with red and yellow iPhone case, a navy pencil case, a black sweater, an orange wallet and... What on earth is my favorite color?  (148 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment