Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite vacation memory

I went to Minnesota this summer, so I’m going to tell you about one exciting day there. Kristen, my host mother took me to Long Lake in Minnesota after we went to the church on Sunday. Katie, her twin sister and Bryanna, Katie’s daughter, was waiting for us there with their swim suits. As Katie has the boat license, she put her yellow boat by the lakeside. She also had a water tube called “BIG MABLE”. She lent me a life jacket, but I didn’t know what to do. Bryanna sat on the water tube and called me, “Come on, Ruka!” Katie tied her boat and the water tube with a rope, and then she said, “Here we go! Grab the handle tightly!” When she started to control her boat, strong and cool wind blew. It was so nice and I was hooked. I’d like to try it again. (149 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment