Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite elementary school memory

When I was in the 5th grade in elementary school, I went camping at Mt. Kinpo. There is a big campsite for most elementary school students in Kumamoto City. It was the first time for me to stay with my friends, so I was excited. We made a group of three boys and three girls. We cooked curry rice and prepared for staying there by ourselves. We made a campfire and did a play of “Gokusen”, a famous TV drama at that time. At night, we entered the bosket at a time on a dare. It was rocket science for me because our teachers impersonated ghosts and they were funny. The next day, we walked for a while to go to the hot spring. Although I don’t remember how long we stayed there, I think we did for two and a half days. Now, I don’t see my group members and I don’t even know what they do, but I’d like to see and talk with them again.  (168 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment