Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite place I've been

I'm going to tell you about my favorite place I've been. Though I'd like to write about my trip to Minnesota, I'll write about Prince Edward Island in Canada to write the same things as some recent posts. I visited the small island located in the east coast of North American continent. It was so beautiful and it was the location of "Ann of Green Gables". I went there by myself when I was 16 years old. I have only a member of host family. My host mother, Kele, is so kind and active woman, so she always took me many restaurants in PEI after school. During the stay, I took some lessons at a language school and visited famous sightseeing spots such as Ann of Green Gables’ house and Victoria Beach. It was a wonderful experience for me.  (139 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment