Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My favorite vacation memory

This summer, I went to the U.S. for the homestay program and I had a very good time there. However, that was the 2nd time to go abroad for a long time. When I was 16 years old, I visited Canada for studying English for a month. This time I make a point of writing this memory, for I’m tired of telling someone or writing about one in Minnesota. I applied for a scholarship to go to Prince Edward Island out of a whim. I had to write an essay about the reason why I’d like to go there in English and I won! All members of my family were glad to hear that, but they worried about my staying there by myself. After I took airplanes three times, I got there and my host mother called for me. She was so beautiful and kind. Though she didn’t have husband and children, she always took me somewhere after school.   [159 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment