Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My favorite clothing

Today, I’m going to tell you about my favorite clothing. However, I don’t have such a favorite kind of it. I wear any kinds of clothes, For example, casual, formal, girly and boyish. Especially, I like old clothes. Half of my clothes have been already used. There are a lot of nice used clothes shops around my workplace in Namikizaka Street and Kaminoura Street. When you go up Namikizaka Street, Thank You (39) Mart is on the left, next to Ace, a supermarket. You can buy any used clothes, accessories, merchandise and so on, and any goods cost only 390 yen without tax. Though there are a lot of dirty or unwearable clothes, it’s so exciting for me to find suitable ones of American brands. Also, I love a small clothes shop called chilly, which it’s located across from PALCO Parking Lot. It’s not a used clothes ones, though, those clothes look like antique.  (154 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment